Saturday, in the park, I think it was the 4th of July

OK, actually it’s Sunday in the park and I am seriously giving away my age with that old song quote heh heh.

Well, tomorrow is the last sound rehearsal before the full crew rehearsal on the 9th. I will be working with Mike, the sound dewd, on testing and setting levels with the R1 as well as testing the ME66 out on location. Following that we are going to do a complete run through of all of the shots in the shot list to make sure we have the most efficient order of setups.

Additionally, we can check out the new part of the script that eliminates the dog. I will need some time between when the tough guy sits down and when I can mic the sound at the bench because of the way that shot tracks into the scene.

In other news, the fires seem to be under control for the most part. And it’s hotter then hell here today. 94 on the balcony and my Konfabulator Weather Widget says it’s supposed to be a high of 89. Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 82 so at the location we will probably have temps in the upper 70s which should be good.

Comments

Popular Posts