Monday, February 11, 2008

OS X 10.5.2 update now available

Apple has release the 10.5.2 update for Leopard and it looks to be a doozy. Added functionality to stacks and added the ability to kill the transparency in the menu bar (yay) and a ton of other updates. You can check them out HERE.

I'll be updating the Laptop first so that I can check to see that there is no impact to FCS. I will post my findings here in the next day or so. in the mean time, HOLD OFF ON YOUR UPDATE!

The Laptop is my experimenter machine - Let's see if they have broken anything significant.

2 comments:

Rashad Ferguson said...

Love the blog guys keep up the good work and thanks for being the guinea pig when it comes to 10.5.2 and FCS 2 keep us in the loop and know your work is appreciated...

B-Scene Films said...

Thanks!

We enjoy doing it!