Merry Christmas everyone and a little HDV tidbit for you all.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of my readers here. Thanks to everyone who has commented and e-mailed me about the blog here. It's always nice to know you are having a positive impact with your efforts.

May the new year bring you lots of prosperity and opportunity. I wish all of you the very best this new year!

In other news...

FCP will now allow you to transcode HDV to ProRes 4:2:2! This is a great update for FCP. I shoot all HDV footage and this takes an additional step out of my workflow. I hope it does for you too!

Read about it HERE.

Thanks to Shane over at Little Frog in HD for pointing this out!

In other, other news...

Redrock Micro, the makers of the M2 Cine Adapter are having a holiday sale. You can save over $600 on their HD Indie pack that includes the Cine adapter as well as their follow focus pack. You can check out the pricing HERE. It's good until 01/05/08 so if you were on the fence with this, now is the time to jump in and do it.

Speaking of doing it, Nance and I ordered this and I will post pics of the unboxing, installation of it on the Z1 and some test footage this weekend using our Nikon still lenses. So stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts