iPhone madness


With the release of the iPhone just a week away (06/29/07 @ 6PM PDT), the flurry of articles on the iPhone has been pretty dense of late. Now, I must confess, I don't care a whit about cell phones, Treos, Pocket PCs or any of this other crap. The only reason I carry a cell phone is because Nancy got an extra cell phone free with her current plan with Sprint (she uses a Windows Mobile based Pocket PC / Cell phone).

Nancy has always been big on these things while I have always been apathetic. Now, all of that being said, Nancy wants an iPhone and we have an Apple store and an AT&T store not far from us. The anticipated madness at these places on release day should be reminiscent of the release of the PS3 and the Wii.

Since they are close, I thought I would take the Z1 over to the local mall that has both of these stores and just shoot some footage of the madness. Who knows, Nancy may be in one of the lines for this thing :)

Comments

Popular Posts