Mudwompin fools

Well, Sunday is the first of the two re-shoots that we are doing. It's raining today so I suspect that the location will be mud-city on Sunday. Melinda had some reservations that we might not be able to improve on what we already have but my perspective is that it's a no loss situation. If we cannot improve on what we have then we go with what we have already. No blood, no foul :)

I have been working on trying to improve the credit crawl at the end of the film as well as reduce the 'jaggies' that I am seeing in the opening title sequence when I play back the film from DVD. So I am trying all kinds of hairbrained schemes to get all of that to look as good as I possibly can.

Melinda has been working on color correction as we see too much red in the film when we play it on TV. There was a bit of a struggle to get FCP and it's adjunct DVD burner software to output to a DVD-RW but she overcame that and was burning away last night and running her tests.

Comments

Popular Posts