The long and winding road

Been damn busy with the new house and work. Been slowly unpacking. I have my office mostly set up now. Got all of my MIDI gear racked and did some tests recording to the PC and it's all working. I just need to get my patchbay set up as well as my 16 channel mixer and I will be good to go. I did record some guitar tracks last night just to lay down some musical ideas for the Aquarium.

It's been interesting setting up my MIDI gear again. Most of it is pretty old stuff (POD 2.0, Roland D50, Yamaha TX7 etc). I was amazed to find both some SYSEX librarian software as well as a ton of voice patches for both the D50 and TX7 on the internet. Seems there is a whole sub-culture of vintage synth people out there still going strong.

We used the hot tub a few times and boy with my back aching from moving I needed it too!

OK, back to work for this slacker!

Comments

Popular Posts