Post: Take 1

I made a rough cut of the film last night using temp music. After discussing the results with Nancy and viewing it on the TV, it's clear we need to re-do 4 of the shots. Additionally, the missing footage for the jump cuts will make a huge difference.

I am going to have a few folks watch the rough cut to gauge reaction and timing for this thing. I have to say though, when I added the reaction music to the end of the film it actually made me laugh which is saying something since I know this silly thing inside and out.

On a related note, the Z1U's shot transition feature is a godsend. The ability to have it manage focus and zoom while doing the pull out shots on the book and the tracking shot on the tough guy precludes the need for a focus puller as well as for managing the zoom.

Comments

Popular Posts