Wednesday, August 28, 2013

And we're BACK! Coming to you live from California!

It's been over a year since I last blogged.  Basically there has been no time to devote to the blog here but that is about to change.  I am finally starting our next film Thicker Than Blood.  We are in pre-production now with the script locked.  I have cast the lead and hired a composer for it.

Currently we are:

  • Developing story boards / animatics
  • Designing the color script
  • Gathering human resources
  • Finalizing the shooting script
  • Determining wardrobe and props (dependent on color script)
  • Determining lighting / camera package
 Nance will DP the shoot and I will direct it.  I will blog our progress in detail here.  We will also attempt to crowd fund part of the film and I will also document / blog that process and it's results.

So, if it has been a while since you looked here, feel free to check back over the next days / months  to see how we progress through this process!

No comments: